Girlguiding Manchester has more than 4,800 members who meet across the county taking part in activities ranging from colouring to canoeing, games to grass sledging, swimming to sleepover and partying to pioneering!
Girlguiding Manchester is divided into 9 geographical areas, called Divisions. These are:
- Ashton – Ashton-under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Droylsden
- Belle Vue – Denton, Haughton Green and Gorton
- Hyde – Broadbottom, Hyde, Mottram and Hattersley
- North – Beswick, Clayton, Crumpsall, Blackley, Failsworth, Higher Openshaw, Miles Platting and Moston
- Pennine – Charlesworth, Gamesley, Glossop, Hadfield, Hollingworth, Old Glossop, Tintwistle and Whitfield
- South Manchester – Alexandra Park, Burnage, Chorlton, Didsbury, Fallowfield, Levenshulme, Whalley Range and Withington
- Tame Valley – Stalybridge, Dukinfield and Mossley
- Wythenshawe – Wythenshawe and Northenden
To find out about how to join a unit near you click here.
The Trefoil Guild is the non uniformed branch of Girlguiding whose members all share a passion to keep their guiding interests and contacts alive. An organisation that now boasts over 20,000 members.
Full membership is open to anyone aged 18 or over who has been a member of The Guide Association or The Scout Association or has made the Guide Promise. Trefoil Guild members are willing to help at times at Unit meetings and can offer a wide range of talents.