The Guiding Development team have organised a Virtual Training Day for all volunteers of Manchester County, this includes: leaders, assistant leaders, young leaders, leaders in training, unit helpers, anyone who for volunteers with Manchester County is invited to attend.
The training day will take place over Zoom.
The training will run from 9am-1pm and will have a number of sessions for you to choose from, these include:
- County Shop Open – 9am -9.20am
- Face to Face Guiding – What you need to do – 10am -11am
- What Good Guiding is – 10am-11am
- Risk Assessment – Commissioners Only – 10am-11am
- Risk Assessment – Leaders – 10am-11am
- Gift Aid – How to get started – 10am-11am
- Programme Planning – Face to Face and Outdoors – 10am-11am
- Face to Face Guiding – What you need to do – 11.15am-12.15pm
- Risk Assessment – Leaders – 11.15am-12.15pm
- Leaders on the Leadership Qualification – 11.15am-12.15pm
- Using GO to support the commissioner role (Commissioners only) – 11.15am-12.15pm
- Programme Planning – Face to Face and Outdoors – 11.15am-12.15pm
- County Shop Open – 12.35pm -1pm
- There will also be opening and closing statements from the County Commissioner.
To book your sessions, please follow the link here
Once you have booked your sessions, you will be sent the Zoom joining link and additional information between Wednesday 14 and Friday 16 April.